record CLEAN D1 ST – automatic hygienic swing doors
The record CLEAN D ST is a hinged swing door system made entirely from stainless steel with no visible joints. This makes the door easily cleanable and suitable for rooms where a high level of hygiene and cleanliness is required. Being manufactured completely from stainless steel means the doors provide practical functionality, modern design and attractive finish as well as an easy clean surface.
record's CLEAN D ST swing door – many features and applications
The proven record CLEAN D ST is swing door system ideal for areas where the requirements to maintain hygienic and clean space is high. A large range of materials is available for the door leaf core to suit additional requirements as well as many surface finishes. All surfaces are joint free and easily cleanable. The door is also low noise in operation.
- sliding door leaves
- hygiene friendly finishes and surfaces
- no visible joints
- water resistant materials for use in damp areas
- central door core modifications (for fire, sound and radiation protection) certified
- versatility of door allows many adaptions and applications
- suitable for use in all areas where bacterial or particle contamination needs to be controlled.
- easy cleaning making them suitable for the production of foodstuffs, etc
- also available with radiation protection lead inserts and lead lined surrounds
- flush glazing in line with customer requirements
- available as a manual door
- handles on both sides (stainless V2A)
- recessed handles (to allow panels to slide parallel) if required,
- door panels can also be finished in plastic of any colour